If you happen to find a room that you think would suit your needs better, we offer an option to move to alternative Chez Nestor accommodation. This is called a "room switch".
The support team will be there to assist you with the necessary steps you need to take. However, this is not an insignificant process for our teams. It generates additional costs and requires a considerable investment of time from our support team.
In order to complete a "room switch", you will need to follow these steps:
- Contact Chez Nestor via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation of the change with the booking team
- Organisation of exit inventory check
- Access to your new room
1. Contact Chez Nestor
In order to inform us of your wish to change your room within Chez Nestor, please could you contact our support team via email@example.com to talk together about your situation.
Things to know before you start:
- The relocation process will incur administrative costs.
- You will not be required to give us 30 days notice prior to the change..
- The rent of your current room will stop on the date of your check-out and the rent for your new room will begin on the date it is available from.
- You will not have pay for your deposit a second time.
2. Confirmation of the change with the booking team
You will then be redirected to our booking team. They will suggest some rooms that are available that correspond to what you are looking for.
When you find a room that fits your requirements, the booking team will send you an email with a code that will allow you to reserve your new room on our website.
3. Organisation of exit inventory check
We will then ask for you to confirm the date and time of your check-out from your current room. One of our check-out agents will come to your current apartment to complete a check-out report with you and take back your keys.
You will not have to respect the 30 day notice period for this change. The notice period for a "room switch" is only 48 hours.
4. Access to your new room
Now for picking up the set of keys to access your new room. You will need to tell us your check-in date for the new room you have just reserved. (You can do this via your account).
A new contract and inventory will be prepared for you to sign online.
In order to pick up your new keys, you will first need to have paid any unpaid invoices on your account, and to have signed your new contract.
You will then receive a email containing all the details you need to move into your new room.
If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to get back in touch with the support team using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org