The electrical appliances provided by Chez Nestor are of the same standard in all of our apartments. The information below therefore applies to the vast majority of vacuum cleaner in our apartments. In the event of a technical problem such as a electrical connection problem, an issue with one of the pieces, or a general issue with functioning, our technical team is on hand to help you.
Any problem which results due to lack of care or incorrect use will be your responsibility.
Check the connections :
The electrical connection :
- Make sure the vacuum cleaner is plugged into an electrical outlet. If it does not turn on, we advise you to test it in several plugs.
- If there is no power or indicator light, check your electric switchboard.
The vacuum cleaner doesn't work well :
- You can check if the pipes or brush are blocked by removing the tubes and vacuuming without them. If the problem is solved, it means that the tubes are clogged (empty out the attachment and brush if this is the case).
- You have a bagless vacuum cleaner: check that the dirt container is not full: if it is full, empty it over the dustbin.
- You have a vacuum cleaner with a bag: check if the bag inside is full. If it is, please replace the bag (you can find a link to the necessary bags you will need to purchase for Karcher vacuum cleaners here).
- Check if the air filter is not clogged: below is the process to clean it:
- Remove the lid of the dust container by turning it turning it.
- Remove the filter by turning it counterclockwise. Knock the filter against the inside wall of a trash can for up to several minutes.
- Wash the filter under running water.
- Dry it thoroughly.
- Check if the air inlet (hole between the dust container and the appliance) is not clogged: if it is, empty the contents in a bin
- The connection cable does not wind up completely : Make sure that there are no twists in the cable and then try to wind it up again
- The power cable does not come out : Check to see the cable is not twisted by pulling it gently out and in several times by pressing the winding button
If you have any difficulties using the vacuum cleaner, you can equally consult one of the two instruction manuals provided here and here. If your issues remains unresolved, please contact our team via email@example.com.