If you are not sure as to which form of boiler your have, please consult the article: Do I have an old or digital boiler?
If you encounter a problem with the hot water in your apartment :
Check the LED lights :
You will first need to check if your boiler is on :
(If the digital display does not switch on when you press the button "marche", check the fuse box or the electrical switchboard)
- Check that the lights on the thermostats are on when you use hot water or switch on the radiator :
- If not, restart the boiler and check the lights again.
Check the pressure :
- Make sure that the boiler is switched on by following the instructions above
- Check that the boiler is filled up :
- Check the pressure gauge : - The pressure should be between 1 and 2 bar as indicated on the dial.
- If this is not the case, fill up the boiler :
- Turn the tap located under the boiler (it is usually blue or black and located on the right hand side). Make sure to reclose it as soon as the pressure is between 1 and 2 on the dial. If you go above 2 bar the boiler might stop in security mode.
If you have any doubts regarding the process to re-establish the pressure of your boiler, please get in touch with our technical team by sending clear photos of the front of the boiler which show the pressure bar in its current state. You will also need to send us photos of the pipes directly underneath the boiler so we can advise on which switch to turn.