The electronic devices provided by Chez Nestor are the same in all of our apartments. The information below applies to almost all the electronic devices in your apartment. If there is a technical hitch with one of the devices (connection problem, problem with the equipment or malfunction...), our technical team are available to help you.
Any problems caused by lack of attention, poor maintenance or abnormal use will be charged to you.
How do I maintain my kettle?
The minerals in the water form limescale in the kettle when it is heated.
A kettle that is full of limescale encourages the growth of bacteria and over consumption of energy, so the appliance becomes less efficient.
Therefore, Regular cleaning is important!
It is very easy to clean out your kettle:
- Boil white vinegar in water (about 1 cup of white vinegar for 5 cups of water)
- Wash out the kettle with water
- Boil clear water again 2 or 3 times before using it again normally.
And... that's it!
If you don't like the smell of white vinegar, it is possible to do the same trick with bicarbonate of soda (approximately 200 grams for 1L of water), the result is the same.
Cleaning the kettle depends on your use of it, but we recommend that you try to do this every other week.
A clean kettle will last longer and will ensure your tea tastes nice!
The kettle isn't working properly?
- Please check that your kettle is properly connected to a socket. If it does not work, we advise you to test it in other sockets in order to know the origin of the issue.
- If there is no power supply or lights on, please check your electric switchboard to check the switch is on
If the problem continues, please contact customer support at : email@example.com.